Thursday, September 01, 2011

The Possibility is the Prize

Imagine there are a million little dots inside the circle.  All of the dots are impossibilities.  Except one.  There is one dot that is a possibility.  And knowing it's in there is all that matters.  The knowing of the possibility.  Not even the action of choosing a dot and hoping it's the one.  Just the knowing.  That's the most exhilarating part of it all.  That's the moment when you realize what the prize actually is: the anticipation of the possibility.  Now imagine there are an infinite number of circles out there, each containing a chance at a possibility.  Let the feeling in.  Allow yourself to see the joy in all the possibilities just waiting for you.  I don't know about you, but when I think about it, it's the best feeling in the world.


Today was a really great day, with so many possibilities that I couldn't even count them all.


T. Anderson
September 1, 2011

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Well that certainly started my day off right!

T. Anderson said...

Yay! I'm glad, Katherine... I don't want to turn into that person who is always claiming to be positive and enlightened, but when it's something really big, I feel the need to share.