Monday, March 12, 2012

My Guest Post for Carrie Nyman's Blog

Carrie Nyman, author of 'Why Aren't You Sweet Like Me?' and contributor to my 365 Days of Truth project graciously asked me to write a guest blog post on the topic of "setting" for her blog.  I decided to discuss setting in fiction and some different ways it can be used to benefit fictional storytelling, using examples and quotes from my book.  You can read my post, Creative Use of Setting in Fiction, by clicking this link to Carrie's blog.  I'd love to hear what you think!

http://carrienyman.wordpress.com/2012/03/10/creative-use-of-setting-in-fiction-guest-blog-by-t-anderson-author-of-monad-12-221-12/

Enjoy!
--T. Anderson

3 comments:

Sandra Nikolai said...

I found your guest post very helpful for describing setting. Sights and sounds are elements we need to keep in mind but often forget as we tap away on our keyboard. Thanks for the inspiration!

T. Anderson said...

Thank you Sandra! And thanks for following...I'm following you back and can't wait to have a better look at your blog later tonight...and hopefully get some inspiration from you!

Anonymous said...

I’m impгеssed, I must sаy.
Actually not often ԁο I encounter а
blοg that’s each educаtive and entertaining,
and let me tell you, yοu will have hit the nail on the
heаd. Your concept іs outstаnding;
the iѕsue іs sοmethіng that nоt sufficіеnt people aгe tаlking intelligently about.
I'm very comfortable that I stumbled across this in my search for something regarding this.
Also see my website :: apple cider vinegar benefits health