Saturday, July 21, 2012

Recent Updates

Stella speaks to me when I least expect to hear her.  Sometimes I'm able to ignore her and get on with my day.  Other times, she demands attention.  Today she said, "Okay, T.  I know you've had a lot going on.  I know you're a busy person, juggling many things in your life right now, but come on.  Let's finish this!  People need to hear the next part of my story!  So sit your ass down and start typing.  I'll tell you what to write, it's like taking dictation.  Easy-peasy."


All right, Stella.  Let's do this.  But before I get going, I'd like to share some stellar reviews from a reader that popped up on Goodreads and Amazon this week.  I'm guessing it's the same person, but I could be wrong.  The reader is my perfect target audience and it absolutely warms the cockles of my heart that I was able to share Stella's story with them.  Thanks for reading and leaving ratings/reviews!  It really helps boost exposure to other readers.  Now I'm off to write!


Amazon
This review is from: MONAD 12.21.12 (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely extraordinary book. I finished this book in a day - I never do that! You get some Norse mythology, spirituality, toss in some religion, a little science and you have a really great read. If you have an open mind to spirituality, reincarnation, past life regression, and have a quest for knowledge this book is all that and more. Written very casually you are easily swept up in Stella's life. I felt a very real connection to the characters. This book is in no way preachy or judgemental. The only problem with this book - it ended! Far to soon! I am anxiously awaiting the next one to come out.......




Jul 18, 12
Goodreads
5 of 5 stars false
Read from July 16 to 18, 2012

WoW! Absolutely loved this book! This had all the elements in it I love. Spirituality, religion, a little science, fate, reincarnation - extraordinary.
It's the story of Stella's reincarnated life - but can she change fate? Stella is the product of a scientific group seeking the ability to reincarnate people. Wouldn't life be better if we could remember our past lives? or would it? It's about changing your fate - or can you? The book was well written in an easy style, the characters are real and the ending was well - frustrating!! It ended!! I cannot wait until the next book comes out. I got Monad from ENT for $0.00 - I would purchase the next book - it's that great!!

No comments: