Monday, January 28, 2013

New Edition of MONAD Set to Release!

No, you're not imagining things.  The title of Book 1 in the Stella Steinar Series was originally called MONAD 12.21.12: The Awakening of Stella Steinar.  But hey, we're still here.  Time to move on.

Taking the advice of my publisher, we decided to edit Book 1 and release a new edition.  If you've read the story, I think you'll agree it's strong even without the date.  Most of the reviews have been focused more on the reincarnation theme, where the hook is the strongest.  I took the opportunity to polish up the writing and develop some of the scenes that were lacking in the original.  I think you'll find it a smooth, easy read.

MONAD: The Awakening of Stella Steinar is set to release by early March, followed shortly by the long-awaited sequel, Stella Nova.  Look for updates here or on the Facebook Fan Page.  In the meantime, you can admire the work of my artist, Corrie Gray.  And you can read the back cover revised synopsis, then let me know what you think.

I still have some hard copies of the original Book 1 for signing.  It will become a collector's edition.  You can follow the link to my website if you'd like to place an order.  http://www.authortanderson.com




No comments: